The geophysical methods used for finding archeological remainings is in scope of the archeogeophysic. The followings are available by using the methods in archeogeophysics:
*Identifying the boarders of archeological sites,
*monitorizing the old city plan and identifying the burried area of remaining and of its depth and shape.,
- rendering the structure of tumulus and directing the archaeological digging,
- identifying the old waterways and underground equipment,
- identifying the burried metal objects by means of location, depth and dimensions,
- determining the age of civilization,
- determining the underground gaps, burried rooms,of location – depth and dimension are available.